Personal Coaching & Group Coaching, In-person & Online (Video Call)
|There are no public listings currently available for this coach.|
In the future, only organizations that invest in the holistic well-being of their employees will succeed. While working in an internationally operating matrix organization, I understood the significant impact of organizational culture and leadership styles on people's commitment, motivation, and well-being. Through my own survival and post-traumatic growth, I realized the importance of mental flexibility as a valuable resource. I understood the significance of the thoughts one has in one's life and how one can face and manage various emotions. In my role as a resilience coach, these two central themes for the workplace come together: promoting holistic well-being in workplaces and adopting self-leadership skills for life's challenges.
- MSocSc, Solution-Focused Coach and an award-winning keynote speaker (MySpeaker of the Year 2023 in the Sustainable Well-being category)
- Finland's first CReC certified resilience coach (2019)
- Worked as a foresight specialist and consultant for Finnish companies in internationalization for several years
- Focused on solution-focused coaching since 2013
- Graduated from Finland's first resilience strengthening coach training program (2020)
- In addition to coach training, has studied topics such as work and organizational psychology, schema therapy, social psychology, neuro-linguistic programming (NLP Practitioner), and positive psychology
- Authored a book on post-traumatic growth (Nouse nyt – kuinka selvisin vakavasta onnettomuudesta, WSOY 2018)
- Has a calling to contribute to building a world where individuals are seen as a whole, and where mental well-being is valued as much as physical well-being is today.
Ulrika Björkstam is qualified to deliver:
Resilience assessment and coaching services available which can range from coaching individuals, through to groups and training throughout larger businesses.